How To Order
UniquePetArt is composed from a team of graphic designers that have a common passion: retouching/manipulating images. In the same time we love pets a lot. We wanted to create something special, a unique piece of art that makes us smile each time we see our pets. Our little angels deserve to have such a portrait.
We’ve tried to make the order process as simple as possible. In only 3 simple steps, the pet owners will receive on email a unique portrait with their loved pet. Here we will explain the steps of the order process and we will give you some photo tips.
1. How to Place an Order
– Click on the Start Now button from the top of the mainpage.
– On the next page you have to create an account, upload your pet’s picture and click on the Continue button. This step is very important because on this page we get the image of your pet and the email where you will receive the files. Make sure your uploaded image follows our guidelines listed here.
– Now you are in the Gallery page. Here you will select a portrait by clicking on Add to Cart button. We’ve inserted different pets into those clothes, this way you can make an idea about how your pet will look.
– Next you will be in the Cart page. Here you can review your shopping list. Then click on Proceed to Checkout button.
– On this last page you will add your billing details, see your order and at the end of the page place the order by clicking on the Proceed to Paypal button.
2. What You Will Get
– We will email you a high-quality pet portrait, ready to be printed. You will receive the portrait in 3 formats: A3 (11.7 X 16.5″), A4 (8.3 X 11.7″), A5 (5.8 X 8.3″).
– The files are perfect for framing or canvas print. Each portrait is unique because it is hand edited by our graphic designers on graphic design tablets.
– The final artwork will have an oil painting effect, making the image to look like a real oil paint.
3. Image Guidelines
– Avoid uploading low resolution or blurry photos
– Make sure that the entire head is in the frame
– Try to photo the pet as close as possible, this way the final image will be a high quality one
– Take the photo from the front, the eyes of the pet to be in the same line with the camera
– Avoid make photos from the top or from the distance
– We don’t make real paints. All our work is made on computers, using graphic design tablets.
– We don’t print the files.
– We use the exact photo you upload and the costume you’ve selected from the gallery
After you’ve placed the order we will start working and in 1 or 2 days you will have the artwork files on your email, ready to print.
We also make custom portraits. If you want your pet to have other portrait than the ones displayed on our gallery, just contact us on email, tell about your idea and we will send you the offer.-